I am officially more than halfway through my 20s (yes I am a baby, don’t let the beard fool you).
In my short time on this planet I like to think that I have learned a few things. By few I mean not many at all and that I have a looooong way to go. But, what I like to think that what have learned is valuable, so here we go:
10. Life is too short to drink bad wine. Or beer, bourbon, gin, sake, tequila and every other beverage or food group for that matter. Pretty sure I don’t have to to explain myself here…
9. Bacon is the food industry’s duct tape.
8. They don’t speak English in What.
7. My lucky number!
6. “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out alive.” – Van Wilder
5. Barrel tasting wine is a lot like kissing your sister, you know you will like it at some point, just not with her… Thanks dad.
4. “That movie has warped my fragile little mind…” – Cartman
3. Working only 40 hours a week is kid stuff, learn to work hard and play harder.
2. Find a passion and geek out with it. It does not matter what it is as long as you enjoy it.
1. Life is too short to drink bad wine. Or beer, bourbon, gin, sake, tequila and pretty much every other beverage or food group for that matter.
Did I say that last one already?